February 24, 2018
Spencer Aircraft (Thun Field-KPLU)
16911 103rd Avenue E
Puyallup, WA 98374
student pilots and certified pilot may not register--space is limited and we must reserve as much space for flying companions
- Learn How and Why an Airplane Flies
- How to Read an Aviation Chart
- Who to Talk to on the Radio
- How to Navigate to Where you Want to Go
- What to Do in an Emergency
- Safety Tips and Much More
Cost is $49.50 per person (all classroom supplies included). This fee helps support our chapter's scholarship fund. Space is limited and advanced registration is required.
If you are interested in paying for the Flying Companion Seminar using Pay Pal, click on the button below to be brought to Pay Pal.